Conceive, Believe, Achieve!
ZAHN Software was Founded in 2000 in Los Angeles, CA by Stuart Zahn. ZAHN Software is a sandbox for emerging development trends such as web development, mobile development and enterprise B2B development.
ZAHN Software believes that infinite creative possibilities exist to meet your business needs and can assist you with technical resources from the conception of an idea all the way to its realization.
Call (818) 493-ZAHN or email stuart dot zahn at gmail dot com
Portfolio on Behance.
- Mobile - Android, iOS, iPhone, Windows Phone, PhoneGap
- BPM, Workflow, Professional Services, Dashboards, Reporting
- Tooling, Powershell Automation, Utilities
- ASP.NET Websites, DNN (DotNetNuke), CMS, MVC
- Imaging - OCR, JPG, DICOM, Office, PDF, TIFF, File Conversion, Extraction, Recognition, Leadtools, Aspose, Atalasoft, ImageMagick, OpenText Recostar, Omnipage, ABBYY
- ECM (Electronic Content Management) Systems - Laserfiche, Alfresco, FileBound, Ephesoft
- Web services, WCF, APIs, XML, JSON, SOAP, RESTful architecture
- Enterprise, N-tier Business Aplications
- Desktop - WPF, XAML Windows Forms Development
As a microprenuer, or business minded individual, you may have a great idea. But your idea is simply an abstract notion of the final solution. That's why you need the expert overview of a seasoned developer to provide general consulation, a working prototype or even minimal viable product that you can present for your round of funding. What can I deliver? You may receive a rapid prototype, or mock up of an early functioning product in HTML built using a rapid prototyping framework.
Read the Quick Startup Success eBook and get
- Personal advice on technical implementations.
- Functional software for funding and market validation.
- Landing page and web site development.
- AMI Paperless
- eDocument Solutions
- Picture Palace Productions
- Source Interlink
Inspired by Z-Thinkers.
- Software should evolve from functional to convenient to pleasureable and finally to meaningful
- Software should make you feel good
- People Deserver Better Software
- Solve the Problem, Communicate the Solution
- Great software comes from happy programmers
- Approach challenges in different ways
- Challenge Assumptions
- Reframe the problem
- Explore many perspectives
- Synthesize the problem
- Envision unseen opportunities